Terms and Conditions
The term ‘SOMEONE ELSE LIMITED’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bryncemaes, Glanrhyd, Cardigan, Pembrokeshire SA43 3PB. Our company registration number is No. 07695603 incorporated in England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We collect information about you for three reasons: to process your enquiry, to provide you with the best possible service and to provide you with useful information. We will use your information in order to reply to your enquiry and on occasion to inform you about relevant news and information. If you have chosen to receive them, we will also use your information to provide you e-mail newsletters and other e-mail alerts letting you stay up-to-date about relevant offers. However we will always give you the chance to refuse any marketing emails from us.
We may also use the information to process any transactions you undertake with us and for internal administration and analysis. We disclose your information to third parties only for providing the above services to you. We will never give your information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent. The type of information we will collect about you may include: your name, address, phone/mobile number, e-mail address. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The personal information which we may hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and English law. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) for uses other than order fulfillment, we will always obtain your consent first.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions or comments about privacy, please email email@example.com.
We may revise this policy at any time by amending this page and you should check this page from time to time.